The Sports Marketplace auction feature is a great way to feature a special or unique item.
Selling An Item
- You can list your item and when approved, it will be available for users to bid on the item.
- Each item is manually reviewed by Sports Marketplace, this process is typically quick and allows us to ensure items are accurate.
- After the expiry time (you can manually set this when listing the item), the user with the highest bid will win the item.
- Once the auction is over, you and the buyer will be notified by email. Contact the buyer via email and arrange for payment & shipping.
- It is your responsibility to arrange payment & shipping/pickup for the item with the buyer.
You can also see the ongoing bids, and contact information by visiting your auction item and clicking “bids” at the bottom of the page.
Buying an Item
- You are required to have an account to bid on an item.
- You can bid on an item by putting in an appropriate bid and selecting the blue bid now button.
- If you bid is invalid, you are outbid or you win the auction, you will be contacted via email.
- It is your responsibility to arrange payment & shipping/pickup for the item with the seller.